Here is a quick summary of studio policy:
- The most progress is made with practice, though some weeks are better than others. Make sure to practice the DAY AFTER each lesson for the most retention.
- I highly encourage participation in both in-person recitals each year, but students are not required and no additional costs are added either way.
- Online recorded performances are used as learning tools for all areas of development.
- All communication from me will be related to piano
- Providing the most notice possible for cancellations is greatly appreciated! I will do the same.
- Online lessons can be utilized as needed.
- Myself and other families try to be as flexible as possible when working with sport related schedule changes. Please let me know if/when your child(ren) would need this option.
- If your student is showing any contagious symptoms, please schedule an online lesson! I will provide the same courtesy!
- Hand washing is required as the first thing to do for ALL who enter the studio.
- I sanitize the piano keys and area in-between each student.
- Some online learning tools and programs are used in specific skill areas.
- All Images and videos shared on social media are parent approved.
- A private Youtube link is created for videos.
- Students receive a log-in to utilize his/her piano account for lessons reminders, notes, and billing.
Login to your Duet account.